MSU's Center for Advanced Vehicular Systems (CAVS) is looking to hire a current Mississippi State student for a paid communication internship. The intern would assist the current Marketing and Communication Coordinator with promoting the cutting-edge, diverse research initiatives at CAVS while maintaining a cohesive brand identity.
Responsibilities include content creation for digital platforms, photography and videography. There may also be opportunities to gain experience in writing press releases, newsletters and feature stories, planning events, and graphic design.
We're looking for a student with the following qualifications:
CAVS offers flexible scheduling around courses with up to 20 hours/week. This internship may be used to receive course credit for CO 4053.
- An enrolled communications, public relations or marketing major
- Creative, self-motivated, detail-oriented and an effective communicator
- Able to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Has experience with photography and video production
- Demonstrates knowledge of AP style, writing techniques and interviewing
- Adobe Premier, Creative Cloud or web design experience is a plus