The team’s “green beans” program continued last night with Cappe’s Steakhouse providing food for the team’s work night! Work on the vehicle is really getting busy, as the team strives to meet their project deadlines. There were about 15 people at CAVS working on the car last night, from 5:00 pm until after midnight. The only thing that kept everyone going was hot, cheesy, rotel-y chicken spaghetti, green beans, salad, rolls, and Cappe’s ice cold sweet tea! For college students who live on frozen pizza and fast food, it was like being back home for a hot, home-cooked meal. Be sure to go by Cappe’s and thank them for their support of MSU EcoCAR!
Some of the work that got done on the car last night included:
- Removing the high-voltage battery pack to allow re-routing of some high-voltage wires
- Installing a new coolant reservoir
- Cleaning up coolant line routing
- Working on charge port access panel
- Controls validation on dSPACE Hardware-in-the-loop